How your donations will help
Every donation made to your Hero Fund will help provide life-changing support to those whose lives have been affected by their time in the Armed Forces.
The money you raise will help us deliver a wide range of courses and activities to help Veterans and Service Personnel look beyond illness and injury, reach their potential and have a positive impact on society. It will also help us to support the families of our Heroes when they need it.
By setting up your Hero Fund, you are helping to rebuild the lives of wounded, injured and sick Servicemen and women and their loved ones.
- £5 could pay for three hours of art therapy for 11 Veterans.
- £10 could fund an indoor climbing session as part of a Veteran’s Sports Recovery journey.
- £15 could support an hour’s community work; helping Veterans connect with Help for Heroes and find fellowship support.
- £45 could fund an hour’s rehabilitation session on a dry ski slope.
- £100 can pay for overnight accommodation for a family member visiting a wounded relative in hospital.
- £300 can provide mentoring support to Veterans starting up their own business.
- £560 can pay for a week’s worth of time with a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to help Veterans learn how to cope with anxiety, depression or stress.
- £1,000 helps a Veteran who’s been medically discharged to move house and pay their first month’s rent in safe and suitable accommodation.