The life-changing difference you will make
Every donation made to your Hero Fund will provide life-changing support to those whose lives have been affected by their time in the Armed Forces: and all in your loved one's name and memory.
Through your Hero Fund you will play a crucial role in helping to rebuild the lives of wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women. Thank you so much.
Every donation made in memory of your loved one will help us deliver a wide range of courses, activities and support services to veterans and service personnel throughout the UK. Your gifts will also help us to be here for their families when they need us. On behalf of everyone who will be touched by your kindness: thank you.
Here are just a few examples of how your Hero Fund might help people:
- £5 could pay for three hours of art therapy for 11 Veterans.
- £10 could fund an indoor climbing session as part of a Veteran’s Sports Recovery journey.
- £15 could support an hour’s community work; helping Veterans connect with Help for Heroes and find fellowship support.
- £45 could fund an hour’s rehabilitation session on a dry ski slope.
- £100 can pay for overnight accommodation for a family member visiting a wounded relative in hospital.
- £300 can provide mentoring support to Veterans starting up their own business.
- £560 can pay for a week’s worth of time with a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to help Veterans learn how to cope with anxiety, depression or stress.
- £1,000 helps a Veteran who’s been medically discharged to move house and pay their first month’s rent in safe and suitable accommodation.
No matter how you often you donate or how you choose to fundraise, you can be sure that every gift will make a real and lasting difference - and all in your loved one's name and memory.